Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Rojos



Rojos, Hancock Bridge Parkway, North Fort Myers,FL. A growling in my tummy and chatter.
Food. 10 bucks for a sandwich and a side. I order a reuben sandwich. I got a cheese with double bread with crumbled corn beef and a bit of sauerkraut  sandwich. Plus maybe 2 ounces of cole slaw as the side.   NO PICKLE...
The cole slaw was fresh. It was very sour and had some type of a bite to it. Lets say I only tolerated it. No prize here. Also such a small portion for 10 dollars meal.
Now the REUBEN of sorts. It tasted ok....The Texas size marble rye bread was over buttered...Oily fingers. There was NO.... NONE ....slices of corn beef. It was crumbled up to make a corn beef hash. If I wanted hash that is what I would have ask for. They touted that this was the best reuben around.
WHAT PLANET ARE THEY FROM????
Melted cheese, slavering of 1000 island dressing with a smidgen of sauerkraut.
I had been here before. It was good but NOT now..
PASS ON BY til they make a REAL New Your style sandwich.
At ten dollars I feel ripped off.

No comments:

Post a Comment