Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2016

The Waffle House

The Waffle House, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, FL., A growling in the tummy and chatter.
Chatter first. This place has only been open for less than a month as of this writing. I was impress.
It was a Sunday morn 1000AM a line out the door... A wait of 30 minutes for party of 4 or more. ME solo walked right on in... Order coffee... waffle special, ham, eggs over easy,toast, hashbrown. I got my waffle in 3 minutes....crisp and hot with syrup and wannabe butter. I was half way through it and got the rest of my order. All done to perfection and delish. My server checked up on me 3 times and refilled my coffee. Thanks Carey.
For a brand new place they did and outstanding job... I hope they can continue this high standard.
NOTE: good size parking lot 2 handicapped space near the door..1 that is not....





No comments:

Post a Comment