Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Papa Joe's

Papa's Joe's, Cape Coral Parkway, Cape Coral, FL Growling in my tummy and some chatter.
I heard good things about the pizza but needed something else. So I order a pasta dish, clam linguine entree..
But first tea... Yes they do make their in house sweet tea.Very good. Fresh hot bread with parmesan cheese, mmm  mmm good. Such a treat now a day. Now a  house made soup. Chicken broth with egg noodle, basil and some parmesan cheese. WOW so delish. I ask for linguine with clam a choice of mild or spicy. Spicy please BAM... this is where it went so wrong...aack mushy noodles , NOT........ al dente, bland not too much clams little garlic not spicy . I was so disappointed.
The service was quick and efficient .
I will come back for a pie. Dining available outside.
 NOTE: 4 hard to park spaces IFO. 4 compact size car spaces in a alley. 1 disable space in rear, with additional  4 squeezed in spaces in the rear near an alley.




No comments:

Post a Comment