Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Chicago Pizza

Chicago Pizza, SE 47 Ter, Cape Coral, FL. Here is growlings in my tummy and some chatter. First the food.The good. I order a large Chicago style pepperoni and mushroom. $20 BUCKS.
The sauce was good. Lots of mozzarella cheese. That's it.
$2 bucks for additional items. I did not get my worth of mushroom or pepperoni.
I expected my crust to be thick...BUT... hard as 3 day old italian bread NO!
PLUS I WAS BAM BOOZLE.
It was Tuesday. When I first enter I needed my eyes to get adjusted FROM THE SUNLIGHT. The first thing I saw was a FULL LIQUOR  BAR.   NOT a pizza joint.... the website and on the sign at the front door of the entrance blaze out    " Pizza" is 1/2 price.. Period. NO OTHER STIPULATION.   I was told you had to dine in to  get 1/2 off  plus buy drinks.
While I waited for my pizza a woman had ordered on the phone. While she came to pick it up ,she refuse the pie because it was not 1/2 off. I stop her and ask if she had seen any restrictions on the website .. She had not.
Additionally: They have a stromboli listed. IT IS WRONG... It is not made what so ever as a real Stromboli is designed ... it is just a calzone and cost more I believe.
Poorly made pie ....deceptive advertising....digging to far in my wallet ...NOT FOR ME....NEVER MORE!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment