Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2015

WWEEELLLLLLLL I am not that Impress, with GO GO Diner, NFM,FL

After 2 years of hearing how great Go Go diner is I was able to go.
But unless you are a corn beef hash aficionado it is just a good diner. Nothing spectacular.

I was there on a Sunday morn. I was surprise as to how small it was. My server Randy was great.
Coffee.... good for coffee.
Corn beef hash is the specialty but I am not a hash type.. A variety of of pancakes, red velvet,chocolate chip blue berries etc.

What is the big deal of red velvet cake and such???? It seems to be all over here.

Anyway. I had the Rebel Rebellion. 3 eggs,your style, 4 thick slices of bacon(mmmmmmm) and the southern staple of biscuit and gravy. All very good ,easier to buy then make for self at home.

Over all a good diner,but outstanding IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  don't think so.
Would I go back definitely




.

No comments:

Post a Comment