Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2015

Fucking stupid drivers/ Paradise Eatery????

I had food certificates for a unreviewed restaurant in Naples.  I rolled the dice and  I crapped out.
Just getting there is a problem. I took Hwy 75 against my better judgement.  Floridians idiots tailgating  speeding(85+) weaving in out. Plus why do these morons play follow the leader. 10 cars in one lane and only 1 or 2 in the adjacent WOW , inattentiveness.  BAD & STUPID people.


 So Paradise to Go. The real name now is Sr. Mireille. A Haitian eatery. I never had Haitian food. But the food I had was ok. ....1 ...of the problems the menu was written ONLY in Haitian. I had the cook/owner? tell me what on the menu. I gambled when I heard beef.. It was a beef tendon of sorts. Along with a black bean rice. And what looked like a plantain.  Looked and tasted OK. Second I gave a 20.00 she had to go out for change. There were tables to sit but its really a to go place.
Food is ok but unless you know Haitian food go on by.


No comments:

Post a Comment