Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2015

MMMMM fantastic OKUK Fish & Chips

I have been  anticipating fish &  chips for the pass  2 months. My swim buddy turned me on to  OK UK British Fish & Chips. I was not disappointed. They even have Sarson Malt vinegar. The real deal from England. Created 1791 in London..

I got the King size fish & chips. An inch thick  beer batter Atlantic cod. It was cooked to perfection. Lightly brown on the outside juicy and moist on the inside. It was delished. Along with hand cut chips,( thick cut french fries for you non world travelers). A side roll and coleslaw. Cole slaw was good not great. But you come here for the beer batter fish.

Prices are reasonable for SWFL. It is tucked away in a strip mall. A bit hard to find but when you need a fix of fish & chip worth the trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment