Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Olde Fish House Marina, Matlacha, A rave of good food & service


Well this is my first review of the year. I must say its good.

This is a market & eatery. You cannot get it any fresher. It  comes from the ocean to your table.
I had fried mahi mahi. Cooked to a golden brown. With tasty cole slaw, hush puppies and delightful garlic french fries.
My server,Brandon, was outstanding. Very knowledgeable and attentive.
Not a fancy place you are on the water and out doors.  Plates are paper or such. A bit pricey, but all seafood is expensive in Florida. I believe they charge more so the Government can get more tax money. ( There is no income tax in Florida)
Everyone I talk with were great.
My only issue was leaving the parking lot. A bit of a struggle with only a 2 lane road.
Despite this
 I highly recommend you give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment