Search This Blog

Friday, January 9, 2015

SOOOOOO disappointing Don Anthony Pizza

I think my title reflects the poor judgement of the folks of SW Floridians.

I saw 8 reviews or so with 5 stars on Yelp about Don.. WOW what meds are they on.

I phoned my order in . I was told 45 minutes ,five stars for the delivering EXACTLY on time

Now the food. It was brought to me luke warm. I did not expect super hot but at least better than luke warm.
Lets talk heat. I requested BBQ & HOT wings. The bbq was mild and sweet. Ok thats BBQ.
BUT hot wings is suppose to  be HOT thats why they give a dressing on the side. These wings were a step above catsup.  Terrible.

Now the standard for pizza. Pepperoni & mushroom. The pie had plenty of topping and looked really great.  I thought the crust was a tad under cooked. A bit oily, But hey its pepperoni. The sauce was a plenty. A little too sweet and not enough oregano or garlic.. .
Over all I will be passing on this place.


No comments:

Post a Comment