Search This Blog

Friday, January 23, 2015

Jill's Joint, only game in industrial park

Well I have seen this place advertise for past years. It pointed out breakfast but had lunch and dinner.
I made the mistake of going for lunch and had a sandwich of sort. The breakfast I saw were good looking and well proportional. It felt homey and divey at the same time.
 But I am all about the food. In this case I requested a French Dip.
A French Dip with au jus came from the Phillppe Restaurant, 1920's in Los Angeles,Ca..  It thin sliced beef on roll with thin gravy on the side.
THIS WAS NOT.
I will say the onion rings were great. but please
I got a pot roast sandwich on french roll with cheese. Plus a thick gravy on side. If they had told me this is what they meant I would have gotten something.It tasted fine but not what I expected.

Anyway IF you wish to be adventurous, drive to the middle of an industrial park , give the breakfast a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment