Search This Blog

Friday, May 31, 2019

Metro Diner

Metro Diner, Cape Coral Pkwy, E., Cape Coral, Fl. Here my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
My wifey and I decided to have some American comfort food.
So since she has never been here we checked it out.

We shared a appetizer of crab cakes. $6...I was really suprized they fell apart because they were made of lots of crab...very little filling...WOW. Very tasty.

I order the pot roast 12 bucks...A dinner roll, mash taters,carrots with celery. 2 slices of beef.
The beef did not fall apart as others I have tried. Maybe due to early time of day. Plus was not seasoned as well with ie. onions/garlic...A nice sized portion though. ( see pics)
My wife got meatloaf with a roll, grilled zucchini, mash taters and gravy. $12 ( see pic).
I was taken aback when she said it was drier than expected. She  likes things on the dry side. But as far as taste she was able to scoff it all down without giving me a bite. LOL!

Our service was excellent. I will be back.
Note: WiFi is free here and very good.



No comments:

Post a Comment