Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2019

Pho 38

Pho 38, Del Prado Blvd. N., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
I had my food delivered via bitesquad. It was great quick and fast.
I have ate here before...it was fine.

Now my meal... IT WAS THE WORST MEAL EVER in over 750 reviews.
Spring rolls w/shrimp 2- $4.00...The sauce was just water down peanut butter. Only lettuce,bean sprouts and rubbery shrimp. so bad.

Now the meal. I order Pad Thai noodles $8.99 with the following request at additional cost. Bok Choy, Mushrooms, Meatballs, hot peppers.
First there was NO Bok Choy NO Mushroons, No Hot peppers. Just noodles with peanuts on top.
The meatballs were MAYBE 2 were sliced up. They had no flavor and it was not engough to justified the additional $2.50 cost.
I requested my heat level be 7 out of 10...NONE AT ALL...no peppers some nasty maybe hot sauce.

On top of this I only ate a Mcdees egg muffin that day.
I consumed only 7 fork full of this Pad Thai.  Within 1.5 hours I was stuck in the bathroom using a roll of toilet paper....

I ate here a year ago or so and had the pho...it was fine this time it was the WORST.



No comments:

Post a Comment