Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

My Sweet Art

My Sweet Art, Nicholas Pkwy., Cape Coral,Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat.

When you dine here...and you dine...just not eat.

The food is fabulous. It taste ...excellent...filling...and does not put a dent in your wallet.

My meal was a good size chunk of quiche lorraine and the always best in the area french onion soup.
The quiche is tasty and so very fluffy. If you are use to salting your eggs as I am...Taste first...You will find it already perfectly seasoned...though a touch of black pepper my be required. A simple fresh salad is included.

The onion soup is served with house made croutons on the side. The cheese is lightly swirled through the soup. When you spoon the broth to your lips it is filled with lots of onions. Caution:the bowel it self will be hot.
Ahh lets not forget dessert...For me a chocolate eclair for later.

Though the eatery is not as romantic as I would like.... it is outstanding

Be aware there are special dinners on the weekends and the Owner offers baking classes.

Sophistication in the wilds of Florida.



No comments:

Post a Comment