Search This Blog

Monday, May 27, 2019

Ristorante Fabio

Ristorante Fabio, Hancock Bridge PKWY, N. Ft. Myers, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

Fabio is a wonderful place. A quaint and can be a romantic getaway in the middle of a strip mall. One of very very few nice things of Florida.
My go to place for my wife craving of Italian food.

We start off with garlic bread though they provide fresh hot bread. So many other places do not do this now.
I got a cup of the soup of the day. Hot, tasty and warming the soul.
My wifey orders the house lasagna and I get veal parmigiana ( real beef not that chicken stuff). Both are wonderful and Italian classic  dishes. So if you seek the perfect Italian meals (unlike the over salty chain restaurants) here is where you come.
Oh yeah leave those rugrats under 18 at home. They will destroy your experience.





Service is attentive and just plain good.

No comments:

Post a Comment