Search This Blog

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Moes

Moes, Cape Coral Pkwy, Cape Coral, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food.

I got my food delivered via bitesquad...It was hot and delivered quickly.
I got two simple tacos and a burrito.

THEY WERE THE WORST I HAVE EVER TASTED.
I am from San Francisco,Ca. Home of the modern day burrito.
I paid 13 bucks for this nasty thing. It did not offer refried beans, it was only 7 inches long. improperly rolled, and nasty tasting.
In The City you get a properly rolled, 10 inch sized GREAT tasting burrito for a cheaper price.

I took 3 bites this is what I found...1st..NO hot peppers, though I requested eyeball sweating heat. 2nd...I wanted beef I got what tasted like a canned chili or or those envelopes of making your own short cut stew at home...NASTY... plus lacking of what ever else I requested.
The tacos were just as bad as my burrito. Lacking in flavor.
I have ate here before but never the burrito...Now I know why...
I will never eat here again..
Just wannbe mexican food for Floridians who do not know any better.


No comments:

Post a Comment