Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

El Azteca Taqueria

El Azteca Taqueria, Del Prado Ave., Cape Coral, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
Well the service was fine the folks were nice.....BUT this time food not so good.
I tried the Huaraches, the chile relleno and enchilada.

First the enchiladas.....I know the difference between carne and pollo...
I NEVER ORDER POLLO-chicken out at restaurants... I am a beef guy.
When I opened I got dried white chicken breast ... I hated it.

The chile relleno was over drench with a sauce, rice was ok, the beans was way too soupy.

I never had huaraches. I did not know what to expect.. Just that I was not thrilled with it.

The food this time seemed to lack flavor and was mediocre just like floridians.
It will be a while before I try this again.




No comments:

Post a Comment