Search This Blog

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Stevies Tomatoes Sports Page


Stevies Tomatoes Sports Page, Pine Island Rd., Cape Coral, Fl., Here Is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

I was in the mood for something different.Stevies was promoting their Chicago style pie. So I gambled to try it. I LOST.
Folks were nice but it took longer than usual for a pizza pie. 45-60 minutes.

It was a heavy pie and the cheese slid while I carried it.

I sliced into it took a big bite....It was the worst ever....A 1 1/2 inch thick crust 1/2 inch of very plain tasting cheese. Hardly any sauce to be tasted or seen...Just plain nasty for me. I tried other areas of the pie...No luck just as bad.

I threw it to the birds in my front yard...it took 3 days to be gone.

Never more of this pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment