Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Redfish Point

Redfish Point Garden and Bar, Lafayette st., Cape Coral, Fl. Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

I went here to try the paella... I have never had this dish any where.

So I was quickly seated...I browsed the menu...I got my drink a lemonade.
I order the dish...A little pricey because its all seafood.
It had shrimp of course,mussels, chorizo etc. on a bed of rice.

I will rave about the so fresh seafood, the mussels melted in my mouth, and shrimp so tender. It all was wonderful.

My rant because we are in unsophisticated florida where folks have mediocre and unflavored
taste buds...the chorizo was very very mild no heat at all.

But that being said the dish was outstanding...
Me being a ole fogie now ....I needed to take it some home for a 2nd meal...I tried it later at room temperature it did not stand up for traveling.

But over all this is a wonderful place to go..



No comments:

Post a Comment