Search This Blog

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Pinchers

Pinchers, Silver King Rd. Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my  2 cents on the food and chitchat.

FYI...be advised there is parking right in front of the Cape Carol location along with handicapped spaces...when full you need to walk 35 yards to a parking structure.

Now the food. I tried first off ...the bowl of gumbo $ 8 bucks....NOT WORTH IT,( see Photograph )
On my first taste it was over salty...the spiciness came back around after my first swallow. Though only spicy for a Floridian.
Then there was the hardly any wild rice...Maybe 2-3 ounces if that...Plus I counted maybe 3 pieces of a sausage and 1-2  baby shrimp... A BIG WASTE OF MONEY..!!!

My entree a grouper blacken sandwich $ 17.00... I asked for it to be spicy...NOPE not at all..
It was the sized just over a baseball...2 ounces of cole slaw..not so bad..And the only forgiving item of my meal was steak sized french fries....(See Photograph )...



The server did a great job and I could look in the mariner for the boats... But the food...NEVER MORE....too expensive no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment