Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Slates

Slates, Candia Ave, Cape Coral,Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food, rant & rave plus chatter. The food.
Today brunch item. 8 oz. ribeye, with 2 eggs, a salsa on top and house potatoe. Cooked medium rare of course. A carnivore delight prepared to specifications. To be honest I prefer the traditional way. of just the steak alone. But this was very good. I had a cocktail called a Pimm, delightful.
And of course the very unique  New Orleans beignet . Served hot and so sweet. It came with some type of I believe raspberry sauce . I hated this too sour.
Rave... Always wonderful and exquisite  food.
Rant...Not able to afford to eat here more often.
Service was outstanding. Plus a New Orlean band playing in the background.



No comments:

Post a Comment