Search This Blog

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Izzy's Fish & Oyster

Izzy's Fish & Oyster, First Street, Ft. Myers, Fl.  Here is my 2 cents on the food, rant & rave and chatter.
The Food. I got a cup of clam chowder...5 bucks..They do a twist on clam chowder. Which is a good thing! I like new stuff.  BUT this suck...Too watery, uses onion, little if any potato or clams. and they add oyster crackers before you can taste the item...THIS IS WRONG.
Entree... linguini and clams...18 dollars ( see photographs before and after ) First I felt robbed at the small portion. The freshness of clams is nice...but for me to individually take out the meat from the shell is way too much work. They added a twist of HOT chili flakes at the bottom of the ( small portion) entree. I love my food ,Like I love my women Hot & Spicy. Here it does not work. They also gave me a small piece of some bread or muffin. Terrible. No Flavor. No buttery taste. Bad texture.
Rave....Wonderful staff did a outstanding....(Jeniffer)
Rant.... Over price entree and twist that do not work yet.
Chatter. Be advise as of this writing they have just NOW open. So expect issues with  staff but never food.





No comments:

Post a Comment