Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Dante Coal Fire Pizza

Dante Coal Fire Pizza, Pine Island Rd., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is some chit chat and my 2 cents on the food.
Chit Chat... Pizza is a personal thing... Most are traditionalist and eat the normal italian style, thin crust or opt for a chicago type. Me I judge all pizza with the normal ingredients of pepperoni & mushroom and whether it taste good cold the next day. I have found the type of fire used does not make a big difference. ( Dante says it uses coal. ) Ok.
The food.  12 bucks for a small pepperoni & mushrooms. 2 dollars for each item ! Plus it did not seem the mushrooms were really fresh ( canned?) I needed to doctor the pie with pepper flakes ,basil and more cheese. The pie itself tasted fine BUT no big whoopie... Also the pie next day tasted bad cold.  :-(
That being said. I am better off going to costco and getting a 18 inch deluxe pie at only $10 !!!! I still need to add flakes . It taste good cold the next day & I have pie for the next few days or more if I freeze some.
Just not worth it . Too big of a chunk out of my wallet.




No comments:

Post a Comment