Search This Blog

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Scooters

Scooters, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral,Fl., Here is my 2 cents.
Aside from Scooters, Star Bocks or Dumpkins all chains......There is only one independent drive thru coffee joints. On ( Expresso to go) Hancock Bridge Pkwy.
Scooters is from all places Nebraska. I was a bit sleepy and needed a wakeup.
I am a traditionalist, so I just got  regular cup of coffee. Large, 20 ounces. 6 sugar and cream. $2.50 or so....
OBA OBA! I was truly suprize and jolted. This coffee was strong. I liked it.  So much better than Stars. I will need to make adjustment for my next visit.
Beside just real strong coffee they have a choice of other drinks plus food, like the other joints. Service with a smile and very quick.
Give them a try for drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment