Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

moody River Grille

Moody River Grille, Hancock Bridge Pkwy., North Ft. Myers., Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food, a rant and rave plus chatter.
I order a sweet tea ... 2 bucks or so,  and a smothered fried steak/ coleslaw...$9... The cole slaw nothing to brag about just ok. Maybe a bit sour for me. The smother steak tasted fine ,cooked well, and gravy was good. But if you see my picture it was not very big for the price. I thought small portion for coleslaw and the entree.
Rave....Outstanding house made sweet tea.
Rant...2 of them...those blasted hand grind salt/pepper mills and that old fogey music from years gone by.
Service was great ...Parking easy.
A bit of advice...you need to cater to a younger audience...the present ones are passing away. Me included


No comments:

Post a Comment