Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2016

Stevie Tomatoe Sports Bar

Stevie Tomato Sports Bar, Pine Island, Cape Cora, Fl, Growlings of a tummy and chatter. Lets talk food. I got the fathers day special. 6 Bucks, ribs cole slaw & fries..
Cole slaw crunchy not so bad, Fries, crispy and hot, Ribs, Meaty and fall off the bone. BUT the sauce is plain nasty. It is not sweet nor is it spicy. Mediocre like the taste buds of most floridian.
Why do I come. 6 Dollars!!! I cannot buy and prepare this meal at home. Period.
Last year this special was $5. They have raised the prices on ALL menu items by a $1 or more. Even though inflation is low and gas prices are low.. ( Thank you President Obama).
So I will take advantage of this when I can.
My server, Ashley. Top Notched gal. Excellent job. ( mmm I wonder if a pay raise was included with the raising of prices)


No comments:

Post a Comment