Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

BRB American Gastropub, terribble

BRB American Gastropub, Fowler St, Fort Myers, Fl., Growlings of a tummy and chatter. Lets talk food. The best part of these 2 items were the pickle spear.
I got the house special. 9 bucks. A bratwurst, home chips, with the 80 year old chili sauce.

The sauce sucks. It is what is called a cincinnati  chili sauce. Made with cinnamon.You like it or do not. I was given a small portion. The brat was cooked ok but no flavor per se. On a regular bun. Chips ok. I was not sure what it was dusted with. I was given mustard packets BUT unable to open. You needed a knife or scissors.
I also bought a pizzette  Literally 1/2 of a 14 inch pizza.
Salami and wild mushroom. I placed it in my trunk and drove home. My experience has been when I placed fried chicken or other food . The aroma of the food makes me to want to drive  faster to eat this. THIS TIME NO....
This pizza of sorts was bad. bad sauce bad salami and bad wild mushrooms. Terrible crust
Chatter... Terrible location. No street parking The Parking lot  had maybe 20 spaces in which they shared with 3 other tenants. Plus you must enter on another street to get to the lot. Confusing even with g-maps.
Service was great..No one there.

I used a groupon. I am so glad. Never more.

No comments:

Post a Comment