Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Flat Top Larry's Diner, A newbie place

Flat Top Larry's Diner, First St, Ft. Myers, Fl., My growling of the tummy and chatter.
Ah the signature of the red velvet waffle/ whip cream.  I am a waffle fanatic.
I thought this would be too big and too sweet. WRONG. $7 or so.
Not so sweet not so big. It was I guess sweet enough for a red velvet. More cake like than waffle like. Now the whipped cream was a big disappointment . It collapsed as soon as I dug my fork into it. The cream was not all that sweet.
I know how to make whipped cream. I bought a new blender and I just made that for a while..

Coffee...Not very strong. I was given the option of milk or half & half...lots of different
sweeteners...but IHOP was a stronger more robust brew.
Over ok. The servers were outstanding and wonderful.
But take notice there is only 30 minute limits on parkinging in the area


No comments:

Post a Comment