Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2016

IHOP, doing one thing right

IHOP, Cleveland Ave, North Fort Myers, Fl., My growlings of my tummy and chatter.
Food. I got a email for a free Rooty Tooty. A stack of pancakes my choice. Excellent tasting.
Now chatter. If you are to open a restaurant then just do ONE thing right. Then expand
That is what IHOP has done. You come for pancakes ,different varieties then expand on the breakfast theme. Add lunch experiment.
If you try a steak shame on you. It is a breakfast joint. Get what they do right.
Every time I have come here, my service has been great. Servers are friendly... the joint is clean.
If you always come when it is busy, and have a bad experiences.then.....DDUUUUHHH, do not come at that time.
These workers are always trying their best but there are off days.



Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment