Search This Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Steak'n Shake

Steak'n Shake, Pine Island Rd., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is chatter and my 2 cents on the food.

Chit chat...When I was in high school Steak'n Shake was the chic place to go for a date. It had waitresses, it was expensive and had good burgers. I never ed liked the thin french fries.
Now it is one of the cheapest burger joints with so-so servers.
I came here to get my free birthday milk shake. Its never free. you buy something to get it. I got the very strawberry shake. Pretty good.

I order the REALLY big cola. About 32 ounces for a buck,   see pic.
I tried the chili for the first time. Just mediocre and plain. The onion rings. OKay.
A double cheese burger with those awful thin fries...$4....The burger taste like all the other fast food joints except maybe *urger King.
What going for them is they are cheaper than all the others...plus you can get loads of coupons for variation of the burgers.
I know from intuition the servers must be paid squat. When I left a tip the were excited.





So if you are on the cheap this is a good place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment