Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Hart & Soul

Hart & Soul, Del Prado Blvd., S., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

 This is one of my favorite places for breakfast. The staff is the best.
I get a waffle, biscuit, eggs over easy and bacon.
My biggest complaint is they are always warming up my cup of coffee. LOL.
This is one of my shortest review.   When a place does everything right on every visit...then you are just nit picking.
I guess one thing they could do better...Make my waffle a bit more crispy.Ha Ha that's me though.
So if seeking a good lunch or breakfast give them a try.
Oh yeah be advise there are 2 entrances. The big parking lot behind them and then the main entrance on Del Prado. Plus a table or two IFO.





No comments:

Post a Comment