Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Grimaldi's Pizzeria

Grimaldi's Pizzeria, Cleveland Ave., Ft. Myers, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

I came here because they are one of the few places that give you a ENTIRE FREE MEAL.  If you sign up for the e mail club you get a free 1 topping 16 inch pizza on your birthday, Dine in only.

I hate to really complain. But I will. Pizza is a personal thing. I like mushroom and pepperoni pies. In this case I added mushroom for 2 dollars more.
But when it arrived piping hot, thin crust and covered with pepperoni. Lo and behold, Where are my MUSHROONS ??

It not the money. I want to taste and eat mushrooms with my pepperoni. There were some 'roons. Just not very much. Though lacking this the pie was very good hot.
I also judge a pie on how it taste cold. In this situation it really failed. The pie was very spongy and too chewy when cold.
The staff was exceptional nice and professional.

I will return and say to you all come on down.



No comments:

Post a Comment