Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Antojitos Venezuela

Antojitos Venezuela, NE 3rd Ave, Cape Coral,Fl, Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.

Chatter...This is a out of the way place...Where the menu is in spanish & the english is 1-2 weeks away as of this posting. Plus as of this posting no one is here to converse in English. You need to use sign language or speak spanish.
Folks were nice...Helpful to me as much as possible.
I used the photo on the menu to pick my meal with my very limited spanish.

The item I got ...see pic. was very good. It was with beef. Called Arepa carne mechada. A type of pulled beef sandwich. A bit pricey at $7 bucks.. I also got 2 beef Empanada $1.65 each.Very tasty.




So if you are adventurous... I know there are a few of you here give this Venezuela eatery a try

No comments:

Post a Comment