Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Victory Lanes Cafe

Victory Lanes Cafe,  Hancock Bridge Pkwy., N. Fort Myers, Fl. Here is some chatter and my 2 cents on the food.
Chit chat. I have ate here 2-3 times & have been happy with what I got. This time I used Bite *quad for a delivery. Though it took longer than I expected, the food arrived hot.

I got a chicken raceadilla and the beef brisket.
I was impressed that the chicken item was tasty. They even added hot peppers as per my request. The side salsa was a commercial brand. But over all it was what  I expected.

Now my beef brisket. Advertised as bbq & smoked. WRONG...The best part of this entree was the small sliced of garlic bread. But that even had some sauce on it.
The beef was not very, if any properly smoke or even saw a grill. It was on the tad dry side. Not much flavor. The sauce was a commercial brand, *raft or *einz.
The beans tasted like heated cam of Va* De Camp pork & beans. I have had enuff in 30 odd years to know. Plus a small portion of fries which was the best tasting of the meal. Though soggy from the drive.

Over all a mediocre experience on just the food.


No comments:

Post a Comment