Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut, Cape Coral,Fl. Here is chatter and my 2 cents on the food.
I have NOT had pizza from them in 30 years. They were offering half off on line ordering. So I gave it a whirl. It went down hill from there. After figuring out which pie is eligible , trying to get the 50% off and use my credit card, I had to breakdown down and use cash. Then I called the store. NOTE : this was the only good part of the experience. The pie was delivered quickly.The person who I talked to rectify my situation. Total time to order pie. 30 minutes. Cost $9.98 ...this is half price.

The food....Large,thin crust, pepperoni/mushroom. This pie was 2 inches smaller than the pie you get from Cosxto....The crust was like a old tortilla or pita bread. The topping was mediocre at best though it did cover the pie. Over all a terrible pie....NEVER AGAIN PIZZA HUT.

NOTE: Be advise that ANYONE can go to Cosxto...no membership require for the following ...to BUY food, at the food court..(Pizza is $10.00)..Get liquor, use the pharmacy or the Eye Doctor)

No comments:

Post a Comment