Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Artisan Eatery

Artisan Eatery, Daniels Pkwy, Ft. Myers, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
WARNING!!! This review is longer than my regular one.

First my entree. A Ruben sandwich. I must say it was good.   But for 10 bucks and a 1/2 pickle it better be. No sides. Not worth my 45 minute (11 miles) drive from Cape Coral.

I have had this booked mark for sometime. I was on a quest to find a great bowl of chili in SWFL. (spoiler alert: still looking) I asked a FB group of 11,000 for suggestions.  This is where I was directed to.

On my arrival I found this place to be kinda of self serve. You place the order, get your own drinks, they bring your order to your table.
First thing I ask for was the chili. WRONG... It is a hit or miss item. Strike 2. So I order the most expensive item on the chalk board. $22 short rib entree. I paid and sat down. I read thru a magazine for 15 minutes.
Lo & behold I am then told this item would NOT  be available until dinner.    Strike 3    ;-(
It takes 15 minutes to get a refund. Strike 4

I get my ruben 10 minutes later. I am suprize and disappointed there was no side. For 10 bucks this is too pricey for a sandwich alone.
I did not ask but kinda expected to be given some type of discount or side dish for free.

So I will cross this place off.

No comments:

Post a Comment