Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2018

Chronic Tacos

Chronic Tacos, 6 Mile Commercial Ct., Ft. Myers, Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
Well here we go with another wannabe taco/burrito place.
I lived 30 odd years in or near San Francisco,Ca. Home of the burrito being born.
I got a pork burrito and rice/beans.
This is one of the very few joints that offers refried beans. ...No real tortillas. ...Just the prefab U get in the grocery store and flour. From my observation NO ONE knows how to roll a burrito.
Guacamole is good but cost extra. No chile verde, tongue or authentic beef for ingredients. I was suprise my al pastor was a bit on the spicy side. I still had to direct the right amount of peppers though.
.I was taken aback to see beer & wine. Lots of TV's and a Modern day JUKE box!!!Service was rough around the edges ,but to be expected. Staff was nice.
Oh yeah lots of handicapped parking IFO of place.
The entrance can be tricky to see.
 The food was good. I would come back

From reading the history of this place, I see the family are modern day surfer dudes   ;-) 
So this is their interpretation of authentic mexican food. This will work here. Floridians don't know better.
Good Luck.




No comments:

Post a Comment