Search This Blog

Thursday, May 4, 2017

The Doner

The Doner, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat.
Some chatter.. this is suppose to be a copy of street food that is popular in Germany. I am half german so I know how good German food is....eechh...It is not. This is no different. Plus street food should be cheap and filling. Again NO.
The Food. $7.50 + 2.50 for a drink (12oz cup). The Doner Box. Beef & lamb like they when they offer to get you for a gyro. It was dry and tasteless.  The fries were cold and the feta cheese with yogurt sauce was just wrong. Plus the box that it came in ,was the size of a pint you find at a take out chinese eatery.
I am adventurous when it comes to food and such. My adventure here was a failure.
Not worth the money or the taste.
Other items maybe ok BUT when this is your signature dish. NNNOOOOOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment