Search This Blog

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Daves Banging BBQ

Dave's Bangin BBQ, Palm Ave., North Fort Myers, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat.
The food.As a carnivore bbq brisket is my favorite. So I got a dinner plate with 2 sides. $9 bucks. Well I was here on a bad day for Daves. First I was given the same 2 sides. Beans. They were just ok. Not very spicy or full of flavor.  My brisket was a small portion and undercooked. ( see photo). I was given a large burger bun. You expect bread but not a bun. What was cooked tasted fine. But not worth a 2nd trip.
2 choices for a sauce. I passed. I prefer Cattleman BBQ. Sweet and hot.
As of now they are open 11-2 M-Sat. Plus its only take away. No place to sit except in your car. If they are still around in 60 days I will revisted.


No comments:

Post a Comment