Search This Blog

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Point 57 Kitchen and Cocktails

Point 57 Kitchen and Cocktails, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
I went here for Sunday brunch. I got apple fritters 6.00, sweet tea 2.50, and Chef choice quiche 14 bucks. Drinks are all you drink ,plus they lay claim to of fresh squeeze OJ, lemonade and Limeade. The sweet tea is house made. It was sweeten just right. Apple fritters were golf balls size dough fried with powder sugar. Though very good with apples. I did not find any chunks of the apple per se.
The Chef quiche was sausage ,cheese ,and green onions. The crust was excellent. Nice and flaky. I like my eggs soft. So I am not sure if the quiche had lots of cheese or undercooked the eggs. It tasted wonderful.....( If my wife had gotten this it would have been sent back.) Also a side salad with a delightful vinaigrette. (A offering of some type of bread, toast or roll should have been included.) I do question them putting the hot quiche and chilled salad on the same plate...thats me.
This is where you go to dine. Not chow down.
You should dress a bit better in casual. No flip flops or baseball caps. No miss match clothing.This is not for the rednecks.
Service was good. Overall, a definitely will come back.


No comments:

Post a Comment