Search This Blog

Thursday, May 11, 2017

My Sweet Art

My Sweet Art, Nicholas Pkwy., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the food and chatter.
The Food. Coffee & Croque Monsieur, 10 bucks. Basically a heavenly ham and cheese sandwich... It is smoked ham, toast and bechamel. It was light, filling, and just wonderful for the taste buds. A so much better and sophisticated delight. Plus a green salad. I thought the salad could be more chilled.
I sample a small taste of a macaroon. So sweet so good. Plus the blueberry cheesecake. MMMMM good. I just loved it. I bought a slice of cheesecake, bigger than other places in the area, 4 bucks. OMG so good.
This has to be the only French style eatery in the Cape. The Chef/owner is french.
Service was great. Everything is made fresh that day.
So if you have a sweet tooth this your place



No comments:

Post a Comment