Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Paradise Deli & Grill




Paradise Deli & Grill, Surfside Ave, Cape Coral, FL., Growling in the tummy and chatter. I was yearning for some meatloaf. Never had anyone else meat loaf but mine. So that's what I got plus 2 sides. I thought I was getting mash potato and a veggie. I was wrong. I got a very innovative potato dish that was fried with LOTS of garlic. Very outstanding. The other side was carrots, broccoli and squash. The carrots and broccoli was only cooked half way. Crunchy. Healthy for you. Even though I expected cooked through and I hate broccoli (except in chinese fare). This was very good.. Now the meat loaf. eehhh it tasted ok but not as moist as my own. Not enough onions garlic or italian seasoning. Plus I do not heat it up on a grill.But you win you lose.
Service was great. I will be back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment