Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Bob Evans, pretty good stuff

Bob Evans, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral., FL,  Growling of a tummy and some chatter. Lets talk food. I must say I really enjoyed both entree. First Country fried steaks, mash taters, gravy , green beans and biscuits. The fried steak was good it was fried just right, Green beans cooked tender with bacon and bit of onions. Gravy was ok but it could have used a bit more black pepper.. Biscuits, hot flaky served with real butter and honey. Very filling.

My take home for later. Pot Roast, mash taters gravy, carrots loads of onions..
The beef is so tender you only need a fork. Carrots plenty of and great. Loved the mash taters and gravy with onions BUT
I would prefer if the taters were served on the side. Instead of everything right on top. I guess my quirkiness.Oh yes the dinner roll were some of the best I have ever had. Period
Ahhh Josephine, I believe,my server outstanding job. She could not do enough for me.
Chatter. I had to wait for a table,10 minutes or so. Most times I never do. But it was quick folks were cheery, cashing out ,a burp but a okay.
I will definitely be back again.


No comments:

Post a Comment