Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2016

Mangia Beno Ristorante Italiano, good family place

Mangia Bene Ristorante Italiano, Del Prado Blvd, Cape Coral, FL., Growling in my tummy and some chatter. This is a wonderful italian oasis in a mall. Pic and decor along with songs..Ah the food. I ask for 2 items. Linguine with garlic and fresh clams. But first was a great surprise, 2 hot fresh rolls
loaded with garlic.So gooood. Now my pasta.
The pasta was cooked properly al dente. Lots of clams and garlic. I must say a few of the garlic was a bit on the burnt side. But still satisfactory. It filled me up with some for a second meal.
Being frugal I had a coupon for a pizza. I got my regular, pepperoni & mushroom. I love the sauce plenty of ,but it was a bit oily. Crust nice and thin. The mushroom were sliced too thin.. They disintegrated upon cooking to just black spots. I was unable to taste them. It pass the cold pizza taste: good cold.
Jay was an outstanding server. Always on the spot to fill my lemonade.



No comments:

Post a Comment