Search This Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Cafeteria El Chocolate, twist on cubano

Cafeteria El Chocolate, SE 47th Terrance, Cape Coral, FL.,Growlings of a tummy and chatter.
CHATTER... This place will soon begin selling chocolate items. As of now its general cuban stuff.
Food... I adventure out and tried the cuban ham and cheese sammie.(cubano)
I found this sandwich had a different zing to it. It has the regular ingredients BUT... they add a slice of serrano ham. If you are a gourmet cook or true foodie you will know of what I speak.( If not go to your library or cook book and find out. )Anyway this bit of a twist, I thought, gave the common sandwich a subtle but needed tang for my taste buds . Ahhh not too shabby over all.
I was also told of a cuban pizza to be on the menu list.
Anyway folks are nice ....service quick



No comments:

Post a Comment