Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2016

KJ Grille

KJ Grill, Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers, FL, Growlings of the tummy and some chatter. I did not know there was another better than decent steak place in Ft. Myers. Lets start with the good stuff. I was given a hot loaf of bread with butter
. This has been missing from most eateries. It was great. I got a very fresh caesar salad.
My side was a delish cream spinach. I also got what they called a florida cut rib eye steak. Florida cut is just a marketing thing. It means larger in size. The steak was just a shy of my medium rare. BUT... It has to be one of the best steaks I have had in florida. It stood on its own merit & could almost be cut with a butter knife. It was flavor galore.

Kim , did a outstanding job as my server. Answered all my queries.
NOW the bad stuff. My entree was 26 bucks... Not unreasonable for the quality of food and how it tasted so good.  
But really paper napkins... so tacky.
My side should be a bit larger in quantity.
My drink.. $10.00 for a shot of hennessy and 2 ounces of coke. Really I felt ripped off. I could have
bought a 750ml bottle of Hennessy brandy and 2 liters of coke with a bag of ice. For the same price.
This is a great food place. Chic. Do not go down the hill of being chesney and cheap.
Over all it should be 5 stars but this case 3.75... I will give you 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment