Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Mcdonalds, Still sucks

Mcdonald's, Cape Coral Pkwy, Cape Coral, Fl, Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat.
This is typical Mcdees. Service was quick folks were nice.
Now the food. I got a Artisian Grill chicken Sandwich. 4.79...I watched how they made it. Ingredients were fresh looked good.
Who the hell thought this up and what  idiots buy it on a weekly or daily basis?
This is a tasteless piece of rubbery chicken breast. NO FLAVOR . Texture just awful. This is my first and last time for this nasty item.
On plus side my shake was good.
Oh yes. I used my debit card. As soon as I finished swiping ...my money was gone and it was approved. It was faster than me blinking my eyes.
Too bad the food could not be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment