Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2016

Chen China Bistro, one of the better joints

Chen China Bistro, SW Pine Island, Cape Coral, FL., Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat..
I found myself here today unexpectedly. I had what I think was Sing Mai. 8 bucks.

It was slightly spicy, angel hair, tofu, egg, roast pork, and shrimp with veggies. I found it delightful. The spicy came after you had a spoonful. A good surprise.
I also got some fried wonton with hot mustard and sweet sauce..
This place has been here for a while. It is one of the better chinese joints around.
Reasonable prices pretty good chow(alas not as good as San Francisco,CA)
They also have a deal where you buy 10 meals you get 1 free. Ask for the card.
My server was attentive and good.


No comments:

Post a Comment