Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Florida Kitchen, ok for a mall joint

Florida Kitchen, Corkscrew Rd., Estero, FL., Here is my 2 cents and some chit chat. I had a catfish filet, veggies and cole slaw. 16 bucks...

I really enjoyed the fried catfish. Fried to golden brown. The sauce on top was excellent. My issue is only one filet. The medley of steamed veggies ,carrot, green beans, squash, peppers and such were great. My house made cole slaw hit the spot. I wished my main item was as large as the sides. Then I could see eating here more often. Moneywise too pricey.
This is located inside a shopping mall. So I guess prices are higher here. My 2nd time in a mall in last 5 years.
The servers were great , place very clean.
NOTE : To my readers. Please be advised that when I scope out a restaurant I do so with the following criteria. I focus on the food. Taste, Quality, Quantity and Monetary value. Unless noted I always go during a lunch time period. I am a frugal person.




No comments:

Post a Comment