Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2015

Twin Peaks, Loud bar, good pot roast

Here is some chit chat and my 2 cents on the food....Well folks after reading other reviews , I did not have high hopes for this place.  But I got a free meal because of my birthday. ( signed up with the e club). I was given a choice of pretty much anything on the menu. A full entree. This is better than most others. Others only give you a appetizer or dessert plus you must buy something.

So I went here on a friday at 1130 AM.  Most places are empty.  WOW the parking lot was full and there was a short line. I was truly amazed. ......I was seated quickly. My server was Taylor.

A note...this is a MAN's sports bar, 72 TV's, lots of beer, All of the servers are young hard bodies sexxy wenches. Taylor I must say was an outstanding waitress. I was expecting a dumbo BUT got someone just under a Einstein.
She was smart, quick and attentive. Actually one of the better servers that I have encounter since writing my reviews.

Now the food. I did a bit of research and decided on the pot roast.
I was again dumbfounded.  This was delish. There was potatoes & carrots. ....Green beans with a crunch,cooked with some bacon on the side. The beef was  fork tender. Melted in your mouth. Except for my Mom and my own recipe very good stuff.
The place was very noisy with older rock'n roll music and folks trying to talk above it.
But over all a good experience and good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment