Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Habaneros Mexican Grill, your typical chain place

Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat. Well about the food. It really is just your typical mexican type chain place
. I had their wannabe ground beef burrito with sauce and a side of chile rellenos.Rellenos was a good stuffed pepper with lots of cheese.
(Note.. the burrito is a american thing created in 1950's in San Francisco, Ca)  It was fine nothing to get excited about.
Do not let the name of habaneros fool you. The sauces and salsa is just mild stuff. NO hot pepper at all. I ask for and got some jalapeno peppers inside my entree...it was still boring. I requested the habaneros salsa. It tasted fine but NO, NONE ... absent of heat at all.  Just fine for boring floridians  taste buds.



The prices were reasonable portions fair. My server Francis, was outstanding. She a great job!! But as far as real mexican stuff NO. There are better real mexican eateries  a mile or so away.

No comments:

Post a Comment